You know you are getting old when ….
- You get your tax return money and have to do something not fun with it, like buy new tires or have your air conditioner serviced.
- You make an Ed McMahon reference and none of your co-workers know who you’re talking about.
- You then should have known better but make a reference about the movie Cry Baby. Of course none of your co-workers know what you are talking about. (Awww that would have killed with the right audience!)
- You are now closer to Angela’s mom age instead of Angela from My So-Called Life (courtesy of my friend Miranda who I think might have had ‘a moment’ when she realized this.)
- You had a myspace account.
- You have a night out you are home by 10, if you can make it that long, instead of leaving home at 10.
- The above is true only if you actually make it out. With a night off wouldn’t you rather catch up on sleep and Netflix?
- You are excited about getting a new vacuum.
- You are excited enough about your new vacuum to tell other people about your new vacuum.
Do you have any moments to add to the list?