I was nominated by sincerelyfaye at http://sincerelyfaye.com/ for the Libster Award.
I was sincerely excited to get the notice from sincerelyfaye. I want to give her a big thank you from the bottom of my heart and encourage you to hop on over to check out her awesome blog about being a wife, mom and everything comes with it.
So, what is the Liebster Award? This is the explanation that was passed along to me:
“The Liebster Award is a new-comer award given by bloggers to other bloggers, it creates a great platform for new blogs to be discovered and build communications. The best thing about this award is, it creates a lot of encouragement and support within our blogging community.
The rules of the Liebster Award are as follows:
- Thank your nominator.
- Share the award on your blog.
- Answer 10 questions asked to you.
- Ask 10 questions to 10 new nominees (who have less than 300 followers).
- Notify them via social media.
Here are the questions sincerelyfaye has asked myself and her other nine nominees:
- Who is your favorite author? It may be cliche but JK Rowling. Not only for Harry Potter, but The Casual Vacancy is still on my mind a year later.
- How did you decide on your blog name? My first email address I came up with when I was 16 years old and had dial up was bigandpinkytoes. Everyone seems to like it and remember it, and I still have that same email account. So I used it for my blog too.
- If you listen to music while blogging, what genre is your muse? I don’t listen to music while I blog.
- Who is your biggest blog fan? My husband, mom, sisters, and friends have all been so supportive.
- Why did you decide to blog? I’ve been told that pursing any form of writing, publishers look to see if you have a blog first. I’m not super into social media, but I have learned that I love the blogging community.
- What is your best piece of advice to anyone considering blogging? Just do it. It’s a great outlet for yourself no matter what the outcome of it is.
- What is your goal for your blog in 2016? To post twice a week for a year.
- What is your favorite blog to read (besides your own)? Cooking with a wallflower
- What is your favorite movie? Stand by Me
- If you could travel anywhere, where would you travel? New Zealand
Questions for my nominees:
- Why did you decide to start blogging?
- What is your favorite blog post about?
- What has been your most popular blog post?
- How did you decide on what your blog would be about?
- What area of blogging would you like to learn more about and why?
- What’s your favorite social media site and why?
- What in your life are you most proud of?
- What in your life are you most scared of?
- Are you doing anything or did you do anything special for leap year day? What?
- What is your favorite blog?
Thanks again sincerelyfaye at http://sincerelyfaye.com/!!!!