You can check out part one here,
You know you are getting old when:
- “Partying” means going to brunch.
- Or “Partying” means going to a kids birthday.
- Someone may email you a link to an article entitled something along the lines of “How to remove the dark spots from under your eyes.”
- You don’t want to start a movie after 9pm. . . .um maybe 8:30pm . . . ummmm maybe 8pm.
- You are excited to go out on Friday night, but you are going to the grocery store and not to the club. If you didn’t know, grocery stores are way less crowded on Friday nights. You’re welcome.
- You don’t know any of the bands on Saturday Night Live.
- When you tell someone you don’t know any of the bands on Saturday Night Live, and they tell you that if you are watching Saturday Night Live on Saturday night you are old.
- When you finally get the chance to sleep in on the weekend, but you wake up without your alarm at the same time you would have on a weekday 😦 .
- When you update your resume and it contains at least ten years of relevant employment history. Whoa, when did that happen?
Do you have any moments to add to the list?