The first time I was nominated for the Liebster Award nobody really participated. So the next time around I did this post instead Liebster Award (kinda) and the blogging community. Now that I’ve been blogging for a little bit though, I realize it’s okay if the nominees don’t participate. It’s still flattering, and it’s still fun. This time the rules were a little different too. So here we go again!
I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by The Business of Blooming who writes an inspirational self improvement blog that you should pop over and check out right away. Thanks so much for including and nominating me 🙂
After you check out The Business of Blooming go check out (in a house of frank and beans), I AM THE EGGS. In real life outside of the blog-sphere world she is actually my best friend. She is a boy mom, has 4 kiddos, is witty, fun and writes “a little about autism, a lot about life.” You won’t be sorry, I promise. In fact, you’ll probably end up following her, and from this day forward you will have her gem of posts show up on your reader to make you smile and think.
While you are at it, go ahead and check out my nominees too. They are (no biggie if you don’t want to participate)
- (in a house of frank and beans), I AM THE EGGS.
- Leen Cuisine
- Mindful Palate
- Heather Needs a Nap
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you. They will thank you for it and those who you nominate will also help you out as well.
- Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.) – I am not adding it on mine though . . .
- For the 2016 Liebster Award I will be shaking things up! Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (This year I’m making this optional. If you wish to engage with your readers it’s a great idea to include random facts about you.)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 200 followers. (Note that you can always ask the blog owner this since not all blogs display a widget that lets the readers know this information!)
- List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post or mine if you don’t have all the information so that they can learn about it (they might not have ever heard of it!)