I want to thank Life of an El Paso Woman for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. She is a Texas mamma who posts about incredible music, culture, and life. Pop on over to check it out!
The Sunshine Blogger Award asks 11 random questions about myself. Here are Life of an El Paso Woman’s questions, my answers and my nominees below:
1. Favorite vacation place (which you have been/ in bucket list)
My husband and I honeymooned in St.Lucia and tentatively dream/plan on going back for one of our milestone anniversaries. It’s paradise. Truly.
2. Top of your wish list currently? (can be anything)
Not that I’m ungrateful for what I have, but a slightly bigger car and house would be helpful at times.
3. A person/memory/possession you are proud of the most in your life.
My husband and kiddos.
4. Three qualities that define you (you can list more if you want)
Hmmmm this is a hard one. Scatter brained. Focused. Ironic.
5. One weird fact about yourself It MUST be weird
I don’t have a middle name, and I don’t go by my given name. I know, it’s weird.
6. What can rebound you from sadness?
Being outside in the sunshine. See what I did there? Sunshine.
7. Would you change anything about you? If so what trait?
Another hard one. I’m super laid back but when I get angry I get very angry very quickly. I don’t like that I do that.
8. What is the one thing that turns you off totally?
9. When do you usually write? Like do you have any specific time daily for writing?
I probably shouldn’t say . . . but during downtime at work. Shhhhh
10. What posts do you wish to see more in the blogosphere?
11. All-time favorite movie? (more than one is also fine. I understand :D)
Stand by Me, always has been
My Nominees are (no pressure to participate, just wanted to give a shout out to a great blog):
I like these questions. So let’s use them again. You can use the same questions or come up with 11 of your own. There isn’t a set number of nominees to pay it forward to.