Happy Friday Morning!
I want to thank Danetigress for including me in my first Q+A Tag. Um so her blog is SERIOUSLY fun. She lives in Paris and is into beauty and traveling . She is a wealth of information that could really help out a plain jane like myself. Hop over and check it out.
The rules are :
– Tag the Blogger(s) who have nominated you
– Answer the questions you were given
– Nominate 10 bloggers
– Write out your 10 questions
– Let them know they’ve been tagged!
My 10 questions to answer :
- What got you into blogging? I would like to be a self published or published cook book author one day. Blogging is great to help discipline practice in writing and photography. Plus following other blogs you get to meet wonderful and inspiring people.
- How do you edit your photos? I need to do this more, but mainly with my phone, picmonkey, or canva.
- What’s your favorite hobby? Cooking then reading
- What’s your favorite makeup product? Revlon Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze, Infinite Rose 530. It’s not fancy but it’s always in my purse.
- What do you use as your photo backdrop? For food pics I use our cloth napkins a lot.
- Which country would you love to travel to? New Zealand! Have you seen Lord of the Rings?
- What’s the hardest part of your makeup routine? I have a simple routine. I need a better way/product to get all of my eye makeup off though. . .
- What’s your favorite skincare? I exfoliate with a green tea scrub and then moisturize with a St. Ives product. I think I have some skin allergies so products I use have to be super simple.
- Kylie Jenner Lip Kits Yay or Nay? I’ll pass. Lips are the least I am focused on with makeup.
- Who’s your biggest inspiration? I’d have to say my husband. He’s always on board for whatever crazy idea I have next. His support keeps the inspiration coming.
My Nominees :
- Mommy’s Little Rebel
- Health Sources
- 200 Saturdays Until Paris
- Mom of Two Little Girls
- Steve Scribes
- America on Coffee
- Nocturnal Mom Talks
My 10 questions for my nominees are a mixture of ones I answered and some new ones :
- What are you looking forward to most about this fall?
- What’s the story behind your blog’s name?
- Coffee or tea?
- How do you edit your photos?
- What’s your favorite makeup or toiletry product?
- If you won a huge sum of money, what would you do first?
- What is your favorite meal?
- What is your favorite book?
- What was the best thing you did this summer?
- What is the biggest struggle you have with blogging?