I’ve been irritable lately. I blame it on the migraines. When I have them frequently, they just start to chip away at me. Not to be a full blown Debbie Downer, but here’s the top 5 things that’s gotten under my skin. Maybe getting them off my chest will lighten me up.
- I keep getting stuck behind people trying to turn left out of a parking lot onto a busy street when I am trying to go right.
- I’ve almost been hit by several people talking on their phones while driving. Once was by 2 different cars at the same intersection.
- When I forget my lunch I tend to go to Panera Bread. There’s one close to my work. It’s fast. It makes me feel like I am making a better choice than going to any other fast food place. The portions are so small though. I’ll eat, still be hungry, and have just spent 10 bucks.
- I’ve been to a few stores where other customers take up the entire aisle and act like (or don’t care) that other people are shopping and can’t get by.
- My kids earned a free slushy from Sonic for completing the summer reading program at the library. When we went to redeem it Sonic’s slushy machine was broken. They could do a cream slushy but were going to charge us extra. We went to Sonic for those slushies and ended up spending money on other menu items. It wasn’t our fault the slushy machine was broken. I thought that was poor customer service.
Has anything been on your nerves?