You know what would make your entire week better? Being a part of a birthday/blog anniversary meet and greet! That’s right. It’s my birthday week, and the anniversary of my blog is the week after. So we are going to celebrate.
Below I have listed my favorite posts I have written over the last year. Not the posts with the most views or comments or likes, but my favorites. (Click the title to read the posts.) I’d like to ask you to participate too. How does it work?
- Introduce yourself, your blog, and/or your post in the comments.
- Include a link to your favorite post from your blog in the last year, and check out the links others leave.
- Feel free to leave more than 1 link, 1 per comment though.
- Feel free to share on social media or reblog, this post or any that you find in the comments.
- Come back and keep checking out the comments. I’d be fun to keep this going all week. I think I’ll wrap it up Friday.
- I’ll highlight a link a week in my Week in Review series.
My Favorite Posts from 2017
My Favorite Posts Published on Oklahoma City Moms Blog from 2017
I want to say a big thank you to anyone who takes time out of their day to read my little blog. I appreciate all the friendships I’ve made here and all the wonderful things I’ve read during my 2 years as a member of the blogging community.