I’m a big fan a Trader Joe’s. Which means, of course, I am also a big fan of Cookie Butter. This weekend I whipped up a batch of this Cookie Butter Swirl Fudge to share with my team at work. I’m pretty proud of the combo. You’ve been warned though; it’s very sweet. Like verging on too sweet. That just means it pairs perfectly with a cup of coffee, and one piece will satisfy your sweet tooth.
If you don’t have a Trader Joe’s near you or Cookie Butter on hand (I’m sorry if that’s the case.) then any nut butter would work. A bonus? This takes all of 5 minute to prepare.
Cookie Butter Swirl Fudge
– 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
– 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
– 1/4 cup of butter
– 1/2 cup Cookie Butter
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/2 tsp salt
1. Mix chocolate chips, condensed milk, and butter in microwave safe bowl. Put in microwave for 30 second intervals stirring in between until ingredients are melted.
2. Stir in vanilla extract and salt.
3. Line an 8×8 pan with foil. Grease the foil. Pour the chocolate mixture into the greased pan.
4. Drop spoonfuls of cookie butter on top of the chocolate, about half an inch a apart.
5. Use a butter knife so swirl the Cookie Butter.
6. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. When the fudge is firm the foil will peel off. Serve and enjoy!