What can I say about this recipe? Well, I can eat an entire pan of these in one sitting. No joke. I have to stop myself from moving on to the second pan. There is a little bit of work to assemble, but it’s well worth it. I promise.
Chili Cheese Enchiladas
– 4 cups of chili. I use leftovers from this chili recipe, but you can use canned chili or leftovers from your own chili.
– 20 corn tortillas.
– 4 cups shredded cheddar cheese
– 1/2 cup diced onion
– Oil to heat the tortillas
1. Line 2 9×13 pans with 1/2 cup each of chili. Preheat oven to 350.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, mix the onion and shredded cheese.
3. Coat a medium skillet with oil and bring to medium heat. Using tongs place the tortillas in the skillet 1 at a time, turning when it starts to bubble. Remove tortillas and place aside.
3. Add 2 Tbsp of the cheese mixture to each tortilla. Place tortillas seam side down in the pans.
4. Once all the tortillas are in the pans, pour remaining chili over the top of the tortillas. Sprinkle remaining shredded cheese over the top of the chili.
5. Cook for 25 minutes. Serve and enjoy!