My blog anniversary and my birthday are both at the beginning of January. The last 2 years I have hosted a meet and greet to celebrate both. It was so fun before that I am going to do it again this year.
We are going to share links to our favorite posts from 2019.
How does it work?
- Introduce yourself, your blog, and your post(s) in the comments.
- Include a link to your favorite post(s) from your blog from 2019, and check out the links others leave.
- Feel free to leave more than 1 link. Leave 1 link per comment though. That will keep it from getting flagged as spam.
- Feel free to share on social media or reblog, this post or any that you find in the comments.
- Come back and keep checking out the comments. I would love to keep this going all week, wrapping up on Friday depending on participation.
- For every link left here, I will highlight one a week in my Week in Review series.
Click the titles below to read my favorite posts from the last year.
Why I Stopped Skipping the Bad Parts. It’s cliche but true. Sometimes my kids end up teaching me.
Moms Supporting Moms Holiday Shopping Guide. I know the holidays are over, but I am proud that I got to share this space to collaborate, promote, and support some hard-working mamas I know. Their businesses are still worth checking out in the new year.
Okay, your turn! Drop your favorite links from 2019 in the comments.
Thank you for helping me celebrate 3 years of blogging and 37 years of living.