Looking for an easy dinner with a whopping 5 ingredients? I’ve got you covered.
Over the holidays we got a great deal on a ham that we had for Christmas dinner. Since it was a 9 lb ham for a family of 5, 3 of which are small children, we had a lot of leftover. In an attempt to use up the ham, clean out the fridge, and not spend a ton of time in the kitchen, this recipe was born.
I use Yukon Gold potatoes. The skin is softer than Russett potatoes so I don’t have to peel them. This cuts down on an already short prep time. This tasted like I spent much longer preparing a homemade meal in the kitchen than I actually did. Bonus? Everyone ate it.
Instant Pot Ham, Green Bean, and Potato Bowl
– 2 cups fresh green beans trimmed
– 2 cups chopped potatoes
– 2 cups chopped cooked ham
– 1 small onion diced
– 2 Tbsp minced garlic
– 3/4 cup water
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place water in the Instant Pot.
2. Put green beans, potatoes, ham, onion, and garlic in the Instant Pot.
3. Set on Manual for 6 minutes, and do a quick release when finished.
4. Salt and pepper to taste. Serve and enjoy!