Oh, guys. This dish isn’t pretty, but it is damn delicious. The hubs and I had to stop our selves from polishing the entire pot off in one sitting. It’s a deconstructed cabbage roll using quinoa instead of rice. It takes a few minutes to prepare and a few minutes to cook. So if you, like the rest of the world, are getting tired of making dinner, give this a whirl.
Cabbage Roll in a Bowl
– 1 cup uncooked quinoa
– 1/2 head cabbage chopped
– 1 onion chopped
– 1 lb ground sausage
– 4 cloves garlic minced
– 2 cups spaghetti sauce
– Grated parmesan for topping
– 2 cups of water
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Place the ingredients in this order in the Instant Pot, water, quinoa, cabbage, onion, garlic, sausage, sauce.
2. Cook on Manual for 6 minutes, and let it naturally release.
3. Using a large spoon to stir the pot.
4. Serve in individual bowls and top with grated parmesan cheese. Enjoy!