My blog anniversary and my birthday are both at the beginning of January. Last year to celebrate both I hosted a blog meet and greet. It was so fun that I am going to do it again.
We are going to share links of our favorite posts from 2018.
How does it work?
- Introduce yourself, your blog, and your post in the comments.
- Include a link to your favorite post from your blog from 2018, and check out the links others leave.
- Feel free to leave more than 1 link. Leave 1 link per comment though please. That will keep it from getting flagged as spam.
- Feel free to share on social media or reblog, this post or any that you find in the comments.
- Come back and keep checking out the comments. I’d be fun to keep this going all week. I think I’ll wrap it up Friday depending on participation.
- For every link left here I will highlight one a week in my Week in Review series.
Below are my favorite posts over the last year. Click the titles to read any of them.
Here are the posts chronicling my thoughts on pregnancy. After all, I was pregnant for most of 2018.
And here is just a montage of my favorite pics over the last year as an incentive to connect with me on Facebook or Instagram. There are a lot of my 4 year old daughter because she is hilarious and loves to pose for the camera.
Okay your turn! Drop your favorite links from 2018 in the comments. Thank you for helping me celebrate 3 years of blogging and 36 years of living.